Men's All White Outfit: White shirt, white jeans, white hi-top sneakers & a dog tag necklace - Spring-summer trend
Men are becoming adventurous with their styling choices and are not afraid of trying new trends. Minimalism is the key trend this spring summer as we have seen this on the SS14 runways and the streets.
There's something about men wearing all white outfits (white on white outfit) which makes them stand out from the crowd by giving them a clean modernized look. White is an essential colour of SS14 that can be found in most men's wardrobe.
We totally love how he has pulled off this white on white ensemble by wearing his white shirt with a white pair of skinny jeans, white sneakers, gold watch and a gold dog tag necklace for a polished look.
One can decide to go all in or start off by incorporating black or bold colours with their outfit. Since white is susceptible to stains and dirt whatever you do stay away from spaghetti bolognese.. you'll thank us later.
White tailoring/linen and suits are spring-summer wardrobe essential and are perfect for smart-casual events such as summer weddings or garden party.
How to style white on white: Pair a white pair of shorts with a white round neck t-shirt and white converse for a summer or beach look. Wear a white shirt with a white blazer, white trousers and white or black brogues for a beach wedding.
Let us know if you're a fan of all white outfit.
- Men’s Burgundy roll-cuffed trousers:Street Style
- Men’s Ankara/kitenge/African print shirt with a pinstripe suit
- Men’s tailored waistcoats: How to style it
- Men’s preppy style: Men’s spring summer 2014 trend
- Men Burgundy Pants
- Men’s Burgundy Suit
- How to Dress like Harvey Specter & Mike Ross: Suits
- Men's camouflage/military shirt & camel Peacoat
- Men’s Bright Multi Coloured Thin Striped tie & men’s grey overcoat
- Men's Turtleneck or roll neck with an unpatterned tweed blazer
- Men’s embroidered kaftan shirt: Street Style