Men's camouflage/military shirt with a camel Peacoat, black chinos & lace up plimsolls shoes
Camouflage trend was once known to be worn by macho/tough guys, but thanks to clever designers who have reinvented this print to suit every personal style.
Military inspired prints are classic and will make you stand out while blending in. From shirts to trousers, jackets to shoes and blazers, there are number of ways you can incorporate camo prints into your wardrobe this season.
Camouflage trend was spotted in Valentino, Michael Kors, Dries Van Noten & Kenzo runway, where designers sent models down the catwalk wearing camo print.
Felix looked dapper in a camouflage shirt which he teamed with black skinny jeans, black shoes and a camel peacoat – which is an elegant coat that suits style and almost every occasion.
The key to pull off camouflage print is not to try too hard by wearing camo head to toe but pair it with classic simple solids, muted/bold/neutral colours and if you’re a newbie to this trend start wearing camo in your accessories.
Let us know if you’ll be investing in a camouflage print this season.
- How to Dress like Harvey Specter & Mike Ross: Suits
- Men’s Bright Multi Coloured Thin Striped tie & men’s grey overcoat
- Men's Turtleneck or roll neck with an unpatterned tweed blazer
- Men’s embroidered kaftan shirt: Street Style
- Men’s Smart casual outfit
- Men’s fashion accessories
- Tartan tie: Men’s Accessories
- Men’s polka dot shirt + Suspenders