Monochrome black with red suede stiletto heels
I wore this black ensemble (FYI no one is dead) on Sunday where I paired my black skinny jeans with a black slogan t-shirt, a pair of red suede stiletto heels, statement tribal necklace & bracelet for a monochrome look with a twist.
I wanted the red heels to be the focus of the outfit hence the black outfit which made outfit pop. Monochrome is a trend that will carry you through season to season and is super easy to wear.
This staple trend appeared on a few SS14 catwalk shows and is set to continue throughout AW14. If you’re not comfortable with wearing monochrome black try and mix it up with white.
Below are a few ways to stylishly wear monochrome
- Checkmate, dotty or stripes- Wear black and white checked, dalmatian spot & striped pieces for a daring monochrome look.
- Monochrome with a twist- give your monochrome outfit a stylish twist by pairing it with bold coloured accessories such as shoes, bags and jewelleries.
- Go black or white- If in doubt just wear black, white or mix it up.
What I wore: black slogan t-shirt: gifted, black skinny jeans: Primark, tribal necklace: Bhs, cuff: FashionCadet boutique, knuckle rings: Next, red suede heels: Matalan, Polka dot earrings: Sports Direct, brown skinny belt: Dorothy Perkins
- Back to Black & White - Monochrome Trend
- Monochrome trousers
- Monochrome optical illusion dress
- Monochrome jumpers/sweaters
- Monochrome shoes/ Black & white shoes
- Monochrome/Black & white floral peplum top: Street Style
- Black & White Trend
- Monochrome Trend
- Monochrome dresses
- Monochrome Dress
- Summer Monochrome Style