Monochrome Polka dot skater dress, red waterfall jacket & red trenchcoat
Polka dot is the trend of the moment. Polka dots are classic, timeless and never go out of style. Dots are great investment as they’re guaranteed to be pulling them out seasons after seasons.
Polka dots are set to be massive come spring summer (SS14). From dresses to skirts, tops to accessories and pants dots are fashion must-haves. Big, medium or small sizes polka dots suit everyone and look great when teamed up with other prints & patterns.
Bukky looks effortlessly chic in large size monochrome black & white polk dots skater dress which she paired with tights, a red waterfall jacket, black pointed pump shoes and red trench coat.
How to wear polka dot dresses: Keira Knightley wore a polka dot white tea dress with black satin heels & a studded Burberry washed leather biker jacket for her night out. Taylor Swift wore an H&M black and white polka dot jersey dress with a pair of tan peep toe slingback heels, Ray Ban sunglasses and a handbag for a shopping look. Zooey Deschanel's wore a Dolce & Gabbanna black and white monochrome polka dot dress with black heels for a vintage inspired look as she attended Elle's 2014 Annual Women in Television Celebration in Hollywood. Kylie Minogue paired her monochrome Dolce & Gabanna SS14 dress with a lace petticoat with a statement gold belt and over the knee suede boots when she attended Dolce and Gabbana and GQ's launch party.
Below are tips on how to pull off polka dots
- Go big or go home – wear large dots for maximum impact
- Mix and match polka dots with other prints such as animal prints, floral and patterns
- Wear dots on dots or head to toe dotty for a statement look – you can decide to wear large dots on small dots or large dots on large dots or the opposite.
- Wear different colours and sizes of dots for a playful look.
- asymmetrical tweed jacket
- Plaid shirt & polka dots
- Leopard Print & Polka Dots
- Red Polka Dot Shoes
- Striped skirt & Polka dot blouse: Prints & patterns
- Polka Dots & Tweed: Mixing prints & Patterns