One shoulder ‘kitenge’ peplum top with black midi length pencil skirt & red heels : 'Kitenge fashion' - Street Style
One shoulder ‘kitenge’ peplum top incorporates two of this season’s hottest trends together: one shoulder and peplum.
One shoulder peplum tops will add frills to your wardrobe and are great way of showing off your toned shoulders.
This top has feminine silhouette, suit every body size & shape. Peplum & one shoulder blouses can be worn all year round and goes well with pretty much everything.
Oyindamola looks great in this ‘ankara’ one shoulder peplum top which she teamed with a black stretchy pencil skirt, red & gold sky high heels and retro round sunglasses for a classy look. Her ‘ankara’ top features one shoulder, peplum with pleating details and cinched waist to accentuate her curves .
When wearing one shoulder ‘ankara’ peplum top you’ll need to get yourself a good strapless bra and remember to have clean shaved armpits as you’re going to have the shoulders exposed. See here on how to wear peplum trend here.
How to style one shoulder peplum blouse: One shoulder ‘chitenge’ peplum top can be paired with cropped trousers, heels, clutch bag for a dinner date look. For a winter look wear this one shoulder African print peplum top with a coat, jeans, and boots for a cold weather look.
Let us know your thoughts on this one shoulder ‘kitenge’ peplum top.
- Peter Pan African print dress:Street Style
- Ankara cut out Peplum top
- Peter Pan collar ankara/kitenge dress: Street Style
- Ankara/kitenge gown with slit: Street Style
- Ankara cut out Peplum blouse
- ‘Oleku’ fashion style: Street Style
- Mesh detail 'kitenge' dress: Street style
- Hi-Low kitenge/ankara dress: Street Style
- Smart ankara/kitenge dress with a blazer
- Ankara/kitenge/chitenge optical illusion dress
- Kitenge/Ankara illusion dress
- Ankara ruffled sleeves skater dress
- Sweetheart neckline trumpet ‘kitenge’ dress
- Peplum top with a matching skirt
- Ankara & lace peplum top
- Ankara shift dress