One yellow top four ways of styling/wearing it
When it comes to fashion, all you need is a few basic fashionable pieces that can be worn in numerous ways. Fashion doesn’t have to be expensive; you just need to use your imagination & experiment with different pieces to come out with cute fashionable ensembles that will suit the occasion and your mood.
Fashionable pieces in neutral colours tend to be easy to wear with other pieces but once in a while you need to throw in some prints, pattern or bold colours for a look that will get you noticed for all the right reason.
Below is how you can style a yellow long sleeved top in four different ways.
Yellow top with a lace mini skirt: Team up a yellow top with a black lace mini skirt & a pair of black studded heels for a simple but fashionable outfit.
Long-sleeved yellow top with skinny jeans: For an effortless look that is perfect for a movie night or brunch, pair a long sleeved yellow top with a pair of skinny jeans & heeled sandals with a hint of yellow on the sole.
Yellow top with red corduroy pants: For a colour blocked outfit, pair a yellow top with a pair of red corduroy pants, black heels, handbag, necklace, hoop earrings & a blazer.
Yellow top with a pencil skirt: This look is perfect for the office as well as a night out with the girls. Wear a yellow long sleeved blouse with a pattern pencil skirt, heeled sandals & a cuff to finish off your look.
Do let us know how you would style a yellow top
- Street Style: The African print skater skirt
- Denim shirt + black lace pencil skirt + denim peep toe heels: Double denim
- Tropical pencil skirt with a bla slingback heels
- Kitenge/chitenge/African print/ankara print pencil skirt with a sleeveless peplum top
- Ways to style PVC pencil skirts
- Zig zag print pencil skirt, shearling coat, black top & red skinny belt
- Black lace pencil skirt & sequin pencil skirt
- Floral blouse with a black lace pencil skirt
- Leopard print pencil skirt with a black peplum top
- How to style Crop tops with pencil skirts