Paper lampshade Diy
Lately we have gone a little bit diy crazy and we have been transforming and changing things around our house.
It's amazing how papers can transform a lampshade with just simple imagination.
This is one of the lampshade that we decided to transform and the results were quite amazing.
Materials: Paper ( different colours), a pair of scissors, sellotape
- Cut an A4 paper into 4 squares
- Get one of the square and fold it into a triangle then fold the triangle further into half and tape the tip to the lampshade using a sellotape.
- Do this until all the lampshade is covered with paper.
P/S: Use plain papers for bright light and coloured papers for coloured light.
Share your thoughts with us on this paper square diy lampshade.
- Home Revamping Tips: Addressing Home Lighting Issues
- How to create the perfect kitchen for you
- Home decorative accessories
- How to design your outdoor area