Peter Pan kitenge/ankara/African print mini dress with white high heels :Street Style
Peter Pan African print dresses are flattering and everyday essential that will smarten up your look in an instant. Peter Pan collar African print dress is classy, stylish and versatile as it suits all occasions.
Charlotte looks on point in this African print dress that has clean lines to the top, Peter Pan collar, above the knee hemline and gently pleated A-line shape for an overall chic and classic finish. She finished off her look with white towering heels for girly elegance. This dress will also look great when teamed up with flat shoes.
This trend has turned up to be an absolute wardrobe staple this season thanks to Taylor Swift who has been spotted in a number of occasions wearing Peter Pan collar dresses or blouses. Good news is that you can get a detachable Peter pan collar that you can team it up with your favourite dress or blouse/top to add a feminine touch to your look.
How to wear Peter Pan collar dress: Wear the African print Peter Pan dress with your favourite high heel shoes, smoky eye, statement lip colour, clutch and your ready for whatever the party season brings. For a dressed down look pair this ‘ankara’ print Peter Pan collar dress with ballet shoes, belt and a cross bag for a stylish shopping look. For a winter look wear this Peter Pan African print dress with tights, boots and a biker jacket/blazer for sleek & simple look.
Let us know in the comment section below if you’re a fan of Peter Pan dresses and how you would style them.
- Peter Pan collar ankara/kitenge dress: Street Style
- Ankara/kitenge gown with slit: Street Style
- Ankara cut out Peplum blouse
- ‘Oleku’ fashion style: Street Style
- Mesh detail 'kitenge' dress: Street style
- Hi-Low kitenge/ankara dress: Street Style
- Smart ankara/kitenge dress with a blazer
- Ankara/kitenge/chitenge optical illusion dress
- Kitenge/Ankara illusion dress
- Ankara ruffled sleeves skater dress
- Sweetheart neckline trumpet ‘kitenge’ dress
- Peplum top with a matching skirt
- Ankara & lace peplum top
- Ankara shift dress