Pixelated colour hair style for 3D hair style: Latest Hair colour trend
Move over ombre hair style as there’s a new kid on the block by the name of pixelated. Pixelated hair involves having pixel style graphic coloured on your hair to create a graphic effect.
Pixelated hair style has also been seen in Revlon professional neon collection campaign and Vivienne Westwood’s MAN SS15 collection.
Instead of dying/colouring your hair just like you would normally do opt for the pixelated colour trend this season for a dramatic look.
Pixilated hair trend works best with structured & straight hair which will show off the graphic details. Whatever you do don’t try this trend at home unless you’re very sure of what you’re doing otherwise you’ll regret it.
Share your thoughts on pixilated colour trend
- Bantu knots natural hairstyle
- Kelly Osbourne’s purple braided mohawk with safety pins
- Purple hairstyle trend
- Bob blonde hairstyle
- Latest bob hairstyle trend
- Blonde hairstyle
- Bob hairstyle trend
- Finger coils natural hairstyle
- Braided & plaits hairstyle: latest must have hairstyle
- Men’s long hairstyle trend: Men's latest hairstyle