Pleated ‘ankara’/’kitenge’/’chitenge’/African print skirt with white shirt, black long coat & black and white heels: Office chic
Pleated skirts are must have this season and are perfect for special as well as casual occasions. Pleated details add an element of tailoring to fashion pieces for a streamline look.
Pleated skirts come in high waist, mini, midi and maxi length. They flatter most figures and look great with simple tops/blouses and blazers.
Ty looks fabulous in this ‘ankara’ pleated skirt which she teamed with a white shirt, black coat and a pair of monochrome heels for a chic look. This look is perfect for work or play.
How to style a ‘kitenge’/African print pleated skirt
Pair a high waisted ‘chitenge’ pleated skirt with a crop top, statement necklace and strappy heels for an effortless stylish look. Wear a pleated mini African print skirt with a tucked in cami top, shoulder bag, long necklace and loafers for a shopping look. For an office look wear a midi length pleated ‘ankara skirt with a cami top, blazer, handbag and a pair of court heels for an office chic look.
Do let us know how you would style a pleated skirt.
- The African Print Jacket
- ‘Ankara’/’kitenge’/African print peplum pencil skirt with brown sleeveless top : Street style
- Ankara pants/ Kitenge pants styles
- High waisted A-line shape ‘ankara’/’kitenge’/’chitenge’/African print skirt with a blazer: Office chic
- 'Kitenge'/'Ankara' mixed with denim: Denim 'kitenge' dress
- ‘Kitenge’/’chitenge’/’ankara’/ African print High waist midi pencil skirt, black sheer top & high heeled loafers : Casual-office look: Street Style
- Kitenge midi-length colour block shift dress
- Kitenge cropped trousers & kitenge accessories
- ‘Ankara’/African print accessories
- Street Style: The African print skater skirt
- Puff striped skirts: Stripes & Floral
- ‘Ankara’ skater skirt: Latest ‘ankara’ styles
- Nautical Stripes Trend Alert
- Blue denim shirt & ‘ankara’/’kitenge’/’chitenge’/ African print pencil skirt & heels: Casual outfit