Printed skorts, tights, black shiney-look sheepskin jacket & ankle boots: Street Style
Skorts are here to stay and good news is that this summer piece can also be worn in winter by pairing it with tights to keep the cold at bay. Skorts are skirts with a pair of shorts hidden underneath giving you the best of both worlds.
Skorts which were initially worn while doing sports, cleaning, bike riding or gardening are now must have fashion statement pieces. Skorts are versatile, stylish and are perfect for any occasion.
She looks effortlessly chic in this printed skorts which she has teamed with black tights, shiney-look sheepskin jacket, black blouse and ankle boots for a chic winter outfit.
How to style skorts: here are a few tips on how to style this hero piece, pair it with a turtle neck, fedora hat, a biker jacket, tights and biker boots for a shopping look. For girls’ night out look or dinner date, wear skorts with a crop top, ankle strap heels and a box clutch. Having a wedding or birthday party anytime soon? Why not pair your skorts with a cami top, a structured blazer and killer stilettos for a look that will turn heads for all the right reasons.
Do let us know how you would style skorts.
- Camel coats: Winter must have coat
- Red funnel neck coat: winter coat – Street style
- Collarless coat trend
- Camel coats
- Checked/plaid coats
- Cape trend
- How to wear 90s grunge trend
- Checked coats: Autumn-winter must have coats
- How to wear Checked/Plaid shirts for a grunge look: Trend Alert
- Autumn/winter must have trousers
- Key trends for autumn/winter
- Military inspired camouflage trend for AW13
- Latest autumn/winter trends
- Key Fashion trends for autumn winter 2013