Red funnel neck coat with black pants &wedge boots: winter coat – Street style
Give your cold-weather wardrobe a luxe upgrade with a red funnel neck coat. This coat will make you stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons.
Red funnel neck coat coat offers a clean structured feminine silhouette and will see you through day, night and season after season. This flattering and versatile mid-length style looks as chic buttoned up as it does open and suit all body shape and type.
Sheila looks stylish in this single breasted red funnel neck coat which features large front buttons, full length sleeves, pockets at the front and a fold over funnel collar. She completed her look with black trousers and black ankle wedges for a stand out look.
This red funnel neck coat will look great when worn with jeans, cropped pants, skirts or dresses for a stand out look.
Let us know if you’re a fan of coloured coats and how you would style this red funnel coat.
- Camel coats: Winter must have coat
- How to wear 90s grunge trend
- Checked coats: Autumn-winter must have coats
- How to wear Checked/Plaid shirts for a grunge look: Trend Alert
- Autumn/winter must have trousers
- Key trends for autumn/winter
- Military inspired camouflage trend for AW13
- Latest autumn/winter trends
- Key Fashion trends for autumn winter 2013