River Island Black & gold flocked Brocade midi skirt, black top & blazer
Black & gold flocked brocade midi skirt adds glamour and elegance to your look. Brocade prints are timeless, classic without forgetting super stylish.
They come in form of skirts, tops, shorts, dresses, jackets, blazers and accessories and are guaranteed to make you feel a million dollar. Brocade is a rich & luxurious fabric and can look stylishly savvy when worn right.
Faith looks effortlessly chic in this black & gold flocked brocade midi skirt which she paired with a black top, black blazer & black stiletto heels with leopard stripe. The black flocked brocade midi skirt features A-line shape, zip back fastening and leather look waistband.
What she wore: Black & gold flocked Brocade midi skirt: River Island, heels: Primark, Black blazer: H&M
The key to pulling off brocade trend is not to overdo it but to make it the focus of your look. Brocade patterns can also be paired with other prints or patterns for a bold statement look.
Let us know in the comment section below if you’ll be investing in brocade pieces this season.
- Red funnel neck coat: winter coat
- Pencil dress & Aztec print bag
- Women’s Accessories: Tips on how to accessorize - Street Style
- Camel coats: Winter must have coat
- How to wear 90s grunge trend
- Checked coats: Autumn-winter must have coats
- How to wear Checked/Plaid shirts for a grunge look: Trend Alert
- Autumn/winter must have trousers
- Key trends for autumn/winter
- Military inspired camouflage trend for AW13
- Latest autumn/winter trends