Ruffled one shoulder ankara/kitenge mini dress with a black handbag & barely there heeled sandals
We simply can't get enough of ankara/kitenge/African print pieces. African prints are a must have this season and did we mention that Zara, Asos, River Island and Topshop have been stocking up on this amazing fabric!
Ankara/kitenge dresses are versatile and are guaranteed to see you through the formal and informal occasions.
We love how she has styled her ruffled one shoulder 'kitenge' mini dress by accessorising it with black strappy sandals with matching tote bag. The skater dress features a black top and an African print ruffle and skirt. This dress is perfect for a dinner or lunch date and can also be worn with flat shoes or stiletto heels.
What do you guys think about African print dresses? Let us know how you would style them and if you've got one we suggest you head out to Zara, Asos, River Island or Topshop and get yourself an African print dress.
- Ankara cut out Peplum blouse
- Velvet knot wrapper with a lace sequin top- "Akpoche"
- ‘Oleku’ fashion style: Street Style
- ‘Ankara’/’kitenge’ blouse/top with high waisted skinny jeans
- Mesh detail 'kitenge' dress: Street style
- Hi-Low kitenge/ankara dress: Street Style
- ‘Kitenge’/’ankara’ mermaid maxi skirt
- Kitenge/Ankara bralet/crop top with a pencil skirt
- African print mini dress with white contrast collar
- Flared sleeves shift ‘kitenge’ dress