Sea Urchin DIY: Wall décor
Sea Urchins are perfect home decoration for mirrors & walls especially if you looking for 1960s look in your home.
This is such a quick easy DIY that will take you less than 30 minutes.
What you will need for this project: foam, bamboo skewers, paint spray.
- If the skewers are too long you can use a knife or a pair of scissors to cut them to your desired length.
- On the soft foam you can decide to draw a pattern on it using a marker pen which you can follow when placing the bamboo skewers.
- Place the bamboo skewers on the soft foam.
- Once the urchin is done you can spray paint it with your favourite paint.
Share your thoughts on this wall decor DIY
- Home Revamping Tips: Addressing Home Lighting Issues
- Coffee table centerpieces: maroon leaf plate/dish, stacked books with white seashell sculpture centerpiece
- DIY (Zebra print) fabric covered cardboard storage box: Storage solutions
- DIY Dressing Table Stool
- Paper lampshade Diy
- Zebra print Storage Box Stool DIY
- How to create the perfect kitchen for you
- Home decorative accessories
- How to design your outdoor area