Sleeveless Aztec print summer dress
This has been the best summer in a long time even though the weather is starting to change. Hope you have all been out and about enjoying the weather. Summer dresses are must have in every woman’s wardrobe. They are fun, flirty and great for a day to night look!
Elizabeth looks summer ready in this aztec print dress which features sleeveless, scoop neckline, above the knee hemline and embellishment on the front pockets and shoulders. She accessorized her look with a number of beaded bracelets, earrings and black wedges.
Sleeveless Aztec print summer dress can be dressed up by pairing it with a pair if strappy heels, clutch bag and a small structured blazer for a dinner date outfit or down by wearing it with flat shoes and cross bag for a brunch or shopping outfit. Aztec print dresses are also perfect for cold seasons as they can be teamed with tights, leather jackets and boots for a perfect cover up look.
Do let us know if you will be investing in an aztec print dress this summer.
- Stripe dress
- Extreme sheer dresses: underwear-less dresses
- Cinched waist dress trends
- Jacquard dress skater dress
- Monochrome shirt dress with snake skin print
- monochrome bodycon dress
- Double slit maxi dress
- How to wear Leather dresses
- High Low Grecian-style dress
- Lace dress
- Jaimie Alexander in Azzaro Spring 2014 Black Gown with Mesh Panels
- Brocade dress
- Velvet maxi dress with thigh high split