Smart ankara/kitenge dress with a fuschia blazer - Work style: Street Style
Kitenge or ankara dresses are versatile and will take your from the office to a night out and everywhere in between with ease & are perfect for all occasions too.
African prints are in vogue at the moment and can be paired with other prints from your wardrobe for a chic contemporary look.
Faith looked effortlessly sassy in this smart ankara/kitenge dress which she teamed with a vivid red blazer, black tote bag & spike heels for stylish casual look.
Kitenge dresses can be dressed up by pairing them with heels or dressed down by pairing them with flat shoes. They will also look great when teamed with knit wears or structured tailored coats for an autumn-winter look.
Let us know how you would style this smart ankara/kitenge dress.
- Ankara cut out Peplum blouse
- Ankara/kitenge/chitenge optical illusion dress
- Kitenge/Ankara illusion dress
- Ankara ruffled sleeves skater dress
- Sweetheart neckline trumpet ‘kitenge’ dress
- Peplum top with a matching skirt
- Ankara & lace peplum top
- Ankara shift dress
- Sleeveless ankara pleated dress
- Ankara ruffle maxi dress
- Trendy ankara dress
- Ankara shorts & hot pants
- Kitenge mermaid maxi dress- wedding
- Ankara bow tie - accessories
- Ankara mixed with chiffon