Strapless ‘ankara’/’chitenge’/’kitenge’/African print dress with black double peplum blazer: Lunch date to work outfit
Hope y’all having a lovely week so far. We can’t believe Christmas is a few weeks away, and is totally beginning to look like Christmas everywhere. Have you guys done your Christmas shopping yet?
You all know by now that we at FashionCadet have a love affair with African prints also known as ‘kitenge’/ ‘chitenge’/’ankara print’. These presents are versatile, timeless and can literally be made into any fashionable style of clothe you want to make out of them.
Tolu looks effortless stylish in this strapless ‘kitenge’ dress which she paired with a black double peplum blazer, black handbag, gold watch, earrings and black ballet shoes for an on point look. Her strapless ‘ankara’ print dress features two front pockets and over the knee hemline. This look is perfect for a lunch date or work outfit and can also be transformed into a dinner or casual event outfit by simply wearing killer heels.
How to style ‘Ankara’/’chitenge’/’kitenge’/African print strapless dress
Wear a ‘chitenge’ strapless dress with a statement necklace, ankle strap heels, and a box clutch bag for a stylish night out with the girls outfit. For winter look pair this printed strapless dress with tights underneath it, biker boots and a leather jacket to keep the cold at bay. For a stylish workwear wear this African print strapless dress with a tweed blazer, court heels and a tote handbag.
Do let us know how you would style an ‘ankara’/’chitenge’/’kitenge’/African print strapless dress.
- Long Iro & buba fashion style
- Kitenge/chitenge/african print pencil dress with a pink blazer: workwear style
- Plunging neckline 'kitenge'/'chitenge'/'ankara'/African print dress: casual-wedding guest outfit
- ‘kitenge’/’ankara’/'chitenge'/African print peplum dress with plunging deep V neckline & asymmetric split: dinner date outfit
- illusion 'Kitenge/chitenge/African print/ankara print pencil dress
- Strapless high-low kitenge/chitenge/ankara/african print dress: dinner date-wedding guest outfit
- Kitenge/chitenge/ankara/African print shift mini dress: Lunch to Dinner Date night outfit
- Peter Pan collar kitenge/chitenge/ankara/African print shift dress: Party outfit
- Short sleeved ‘ankara’/’kitenge’/’chitenge’/African print blazer jacket with black skinny jeans