Stripe on stripe: Striped crop top, Striped A line skirt, Striped clutch & Striped Heels
Stripes are on trend all year round. They look great when worn on their own or when paired with other prints or patterns.
Wearing stripes head to toes is such a bold & daring move and that is what this fashionistas has done and managed to effortlessly pull it off. @Maureenpowell looks amazing in this black and white long sleeved River Island crop top which she teamed with a striped high waist A-line skirt, black and white striped heels with a matching clutch bag. This look is just perfect as the monochrome stripes blend well with each other.
Tips on how to wear stripes
- If you’re vertically challenged like me vertical stripes are for you as they tend elongate your frame & make you look slim.
- To create an illusion of curves or wide hips or big bust wear horizontal stripes.
- Wear stripes with solid or bold colours
- New to this trend worry not as you can start off with striped accessories to ease to it.
What she wore: Striped crop top: River Island, monochrome striped Heels: LKbennet, monochrome stripe clutch bag: LKbennet, Striped A line skirt by @ladyfricadfl
Do share your thoughts with us on wearing stripes head to toe
- Mixing prints: Polka dots & tropical print
- Striped sweater with a monochrome pattern A-line skirt: Stripes and patterns
- Snake print, leopard print & Tropical print: Clash of the prints
- Mix & Match prints: Stripes & polka dots
- Snake Print & stripes: Mixing prints
- Ways to wear Stripes: Earn your stripes