Tiffany Amber knot wrapper/ Lily wrap/ knot wrapper trend with a head scarf, black top, burgundy strappy heels, red handbag & chain necklace
The Tiffany Amber knot also known as Lily twist or knotted wrapper is having a moment in the fashion world.
This trend is a must have for weddings and special events, where a wrapper gets to be tied delicately around the waist to form an inverted knot which gives it an elegant finish.
Oyindamola looks effortlessly chic in her Ankara knot wrapper which she teamed with a matching headscarf, burgundy strappy heels, black V-neck top, red shoulder handbag and gold chain necklace for a stylish take on knot wrapper trend.
The Lily twist trend gives a chic sophisticated look which flatters most body shapes and sizes. If you have a flat tummy we recommend tying the knot on the front otherwise tie it on the side.
Twist and knot wrapper can be done on any fabric such as velvet, silk, chiffon, satin, sequin or lace and looks perfect when paired with a tucked in blouse/top. The knotted twist looks great on long or short fabric depending on personal preference.
Let us know if you’ll be rocking the Tiffany Amber knot wrapper this season.
- Ankara cut out Peplum blouse
- Velvet knot wrapper with a lace sequin top- "Akpoche"
- ‘Oleku’ fashion style: Street Style
- ‘Ankara’/’kitenge’ blouse/top with high waisted skinny jeans
- Mesh detail 'kitenge' dress: Street style
- Hi-Low kitenge/ankara dress: Street Style
- ‘Kitenge’/’ankara’ mermaid maxi skirt
- Ruffled one shoulder ankara/kitenge mini dress
- Kitenge/Ankara bralet/crop top with a pencil skirt
- African print mini dress with white contrast collar
- Flared sleeves shift ‘kitenge’ dress