V-neck dashiki dress with sandals, bangles, brown Zara tote bag & large sunglasses
Dashiki is such a vibrant and versatile fabric that can be worn by men as shirts and women as shirts, dresses or skirts.
Dashiki dresses are timeless, stylish and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasions or designs.
Olivia looks effortlessly chic in this dashiki dress which features a V-neck and midi length hemline. She accessorised her look with a pair of large sunglasses, bangles, brown sandals and a brown leather tote bag for a stylish boho look.
How to style a Dashiki dress
Wear a shift dashiki dress with a pair of black strappy heels, clutch bag and a statement necklace for a casual look. For an office wear pair a fitted dashiki dress with a pair of court heels, simple necklace and a shopper handbag to complete the look. For a fun weekend outfit wear a kaftan dashiki mini dress with converse trainers and a cross handbag.
Do let us know how you would style a dashiki dress.
- Men’s Burgundy roll-cuffed trousers:Street Style
- Men's Dashiki shirt with red trousers
- Men's Dashiki shirt, black chinos & shearling collar denim jacket
- Men's All White Outfit: Spring-summer trend
- Men’s Ankara/kitenge/African print shirt with a pinstripe suit
- Men’s tailored waistcoats: How to style it
- Men’s preppy style: Men’s spring summer 2014 trend
- Men Burgundy Pants
- Men’s Burgundy Suit
- How to Dress like Harvey Specter & Mike Ross: Suits
- Men's camouflage/military shirt & camel Peacoat
- Men’s Bright Multi Coloured Thin Striped tie & men’s grey overcoat
- Men's Turtleneck or roll neck with an unpatterned tweed blazer
- Men’s embroidered kaftan shirt: Street Style