Victoria Beckham AW14 collection @ NYFW: autumn-winter 2014 trend
Victoria Beckham has unveiled her flawless range of tailored separates at New York Fashion Week. The designer presented 'paparazzi-proof' collection that is designed to flatter from every angle. We totally love Victoria Beckham’s collection as is wearable and the colour palettes are just perfect for winter.
Her collection featured crisp palette of black, tomato red and plenty of winter white, long coats with pleated inserts, tuxedo-style gilets cut low at the back , tomato red skinny trousers, cashmere vests under evening dresses, chiffon pleats gown, Printed pleats at the front and a low back, trousers designed to make one's legs look as long, ruffled dresses, cut outs, Black and white seems to here to stay from shoes to razor sharp trousers & coats.
This was what the designer had to say about her collection 'I have focused on the details within each design and a 360 degree application of curves, pleats, intarsia, ruffles and cut outs.'
Let us know your thoughts on Victoria Beckham AW14 collection
- M&S menswear AW14 collection
- Rebecca Taylor AW14 collection @ NYFW: autumn-winter 2014 trends
- London Collections: Men AW14: Astrid Andersen, Topman, Lou Dalton and Jonathan Saunders AW14 collection
- Reiss AW13 women's collection
- BHS unveil AW13 collection
- Topshop AW13 collection
- NYFW Spring/summer 2014 collection Recap
- Latest spring summer 2014 trends
- Altuzarra's SS14 collection
- Opening Ceremony SS14 collection @ NYFW: Summer/spring 2014 trends