Women's dashiki mini dress with red multiple strappy heels & gold hoop earrings
Dashiki mini dresses are vibrant, colourful and versatile.
Dashiki mini dresses can be dressed up with a pair heels or dressed down with flat shoes.
She looks effortlessly chic with this dashiki mini dress which she teamed with a pair of red multiple strappy heels, sunglasses, bracelets and her styling blonde bleached short natural hair.
How to style a dashiki mini dress
Pair a dashiki mini dress with a pair of gladiator sandals, cross bag, long chain and a bracelet for a fashionable weekend look. For a date night look team up a dashiki shirt dress with a pair of barely there strappy heels, chocker necklace and a clutch bag. For a winter look wear a dashiki mini dress with stockings underneath it, knee length boots and a leather jacket. Wear a dashiki mini dress with a belt to cinch in your waist, a pair of ankle booties & a fringe shoulder bag.
Share your thoughts with us on how you would style a dashiki mini dress.
- Denim cuffed distressed shorts with plaid shirt & flat sandals: summer style
- Yellow high waisted shorts, black biker boots & dashiki collar shirt: Summer style
- Men's Dashiki shirt with red chino trousers
- Men's Dashiki shirt, black chinos, large sunglasses & shearling collar denim jacket
- V-neck dashiki dress with sandals, bangles, brown Zara tote bag & large sunglasses
- Blue embroidered long length kaftan styled as men inspired ‘Danshiki’ trend with denim jeans, denim shirt & kitenge/ankara/chitenge/African print handbag: African fashion style
- Women’s purple embroidered V-neck kaftan shirt with black skinny jeans & wedges: street style
- Men’s long sleeved kitenge/ankara/African print kaftan shirt with black chinos & brown lace up shoes.
- Men’s Buba/kitenge/ankara/chitenge/African print shirt with a leather pants: Men’s African style