Work/Office to night/evening outfit - Formal-casual wear : Black trousers, white sheer top & biker jacket - Street Style
How do you dress for work as well as a night out and still remain stylish using one fashion piece in two different situations? If this is the question you’ve been asking yourself, worry not as we here to offer you tips and advice on how to look stylish from the boardroom to an evening out or dinner date.
Shira looks fabulous in this outfit which she paired a white sheer blouse with a pair of black trousers, black biker jacket, grey shoulder bag, black pointed heels for a stylish look. This look is perfect for the office with/without the biker jacket as well as a dinner date outfit.
Tips on how to dress for work as well as a night out
- Choose a fashion piece that is work appropriate and can be tweaked to suit both situations i.e. work and evening outfit.
- Opt for fashion pieces that are neutral such as white, black or grey which are boardroom appropriate as well as dinner date/night out appropriate. That said you can also incorporate bold pieces with neutral pieces for a well put together look.
- Swap your work court heels/pumps for a pair of classy sexy heels for a night out look.
- Accessories All Areas: Don’t shy away from using accessorised to revamp your work outfit into a stylish dinner/night outfit.
- Swap a blazer for a biker or denim jacket or a blouse/sweater for a vest/cami top or cropped top.
Day to night outfit ideas
For a work outfit wear a black spaghetti strap pencil dress with a blazer & heels and for a night out look remove the blazer and team the dress with a pair of strappy heel, a clutch bag and a statement necklace. For an office chic outfit pair a lace pencil skirt with a sweater and heels and for an evening outfit pair the same lace skirt with a cropped or peplum top & ankle boots & clutch bag. Wear a bold colour midi length skirt with a cream top & flat pointed shoes for an office look and for an evening outfit pair the skirt with an embellished/sequin top & killer heels.
Do let us know how you can transform an office/work outfit to an evening/night outfit.