Yellow, green & black kente high waisted shorts with a crop top: Co-ords trend
Co-ords/co-ordinates, matchy match, two piece set or whatever you choose to call it, is a fashion trend that has been there for a while and is still going strong.
This trend is easy to wear, just throw on a matchy matchy set for an effortless look or mix it up and wear them as separates for a versatile look. Two piece sets can be dressed up or down and suit most occasions from night out with friends to the board room.
She looks savvy in this yellow, green & black kente crop top which she teamed with matching high waisted shorts & black ankle booties for an on point look.
Co ords come in form of shorts, trousers and skirts. If you’re not so keen to wear co-ordinates you can wear them as separates or torn it down a t-shirt or top underneath it to neutralize the whole look.
Share your views on this kente co ords.
- The African print skater skirt
- Kente maxi skirt with sky blue peplum top with a black skinny belt: Ghanaian kente fashion styles
- Kente Dress: Kente styles
- Kente shift dress with embellished belt, black biker jacket & red barely there heeled sandals
- High waist ankara skirt
- Ankara/kitenge pencil skirt
- Ankara skater skirt
- High waist African print skirt
- Ankara/kitenge fishtail skirt
- Ankara mermaid maxi dress-wedding