Yellow must have coats for autumn-winter: Must have coats
Rack up style points with yellow coats this autumn-winter. Yellow is such a bright colour and can be a bit tricky to pull it off however it can look elegant & sophisticated when worn right.
Cold weather is silently creeping in and the perfect way to bring a ray of sunshine to those dark nights is to wear a yellow coat.
Tips on how to wear a yellow coat
- Since yellow comes in different shades it’s best to pick the right shade that will complement your skin tone.
- If you have a pale skin tone, mustard or dark yellow will suit you while people with olive complexion should opt for bold, bright or lemon yellows which will make your skin glow.
- Yellow coats can be worn with neutral colours such as black, white, cream, khaki and beiges.
How to style/wear a yellow coat
Yellow fur coat with yellow cropped pants: Solange Knowles wore an attention grabbing outfit when she attended the opening night of The Whitney Museum. She paired her yellow fur coat with matching cropped satin trousers, a bright pink clutch bag and a pair of emerald green Rochas fringed slingback heels
Long yellow coat with white pants: Jane Fonda attended the premiere of new Netflix comedy Grace And Frankie dressed in a sunshine yellow coat with a pair of white high-waisted bellbottom trousers, black belt which cinched in her waist, black peep toe shoes with matching clutch bag, yellow, black & white striped shirt and necklace.
Yellow coat dress: Perrie Edwards stepped out in a yellow Zara bell sleeve coat which she wore as a dress, She accessorised her look with a small Navajo ring and a pair of black River Island snake print three strap heeled sandals for a smart look.
Yellow coat with a floral dress: Her majesty the Queen, is also a fun of yellow as she was spotted wearing a yellow long coat which she teamed with a matching hat, a floral dress, gloves, pearls on her neck, black handbag and a matching pair of shoes.
Oversize yellow coat: Lady Gaga is known for her quirky style and this time she was spotted out and about wearing a yellow oversized high-low yellow coat which she styled with black leggings, heels, black top with a matching head scarf for a dressed down look.
Mustard yellow trench coat: Anne Hathaway stepped out in London wearing mustard yellow Burberry Sandringham fit cashemere Trenchcoat which she teamed with a pair of navy trousers, black top, black heels & black handbag.
Mustard yellow trench with Pinafore dress: Caroline Flack wore her mustard yellow trench coat with a black Topshop moto square neck denim pinafore dress, black military style boots, a simple necklace & a leopard print clutch bag.
Long yellow duster coat: Jada Pinkett Smith paired her lemon yellow duster coat with a cream pussybow blouse, a pair of tapered black trousers, barely there heeled sandals and black and white python print clutch for a chic monochrome look.
Do let us know if you’ll be giving your autumn-winter wardrobe a colourful lift
- Checked coats: Autumn-winter must have coats
- Duster coats: Chic Autumn-winter cover ups
- Robe/Belted Coats/dressing gown style coats Trend: autumn-winter coat trends
- Camel coats: Winter must have coat
- Red funnel neck coat
- Collarless coats trend: Spring must have coats
- Must have autumn-winter checked/plaid coats
- Camel coats for autumn-winter
- Blanket wrap coats/capes
- Red funnel neck coat
- How to style fur trend
- Men's pea coat trend
- How to style cape trend