Zidane For Mango SS15 campaign
It's official, we have fallen in love with bald men thanks to Zinedine Zidane who looks dapper than ever in Mango spring/summer 2015 campaign. Zidane looks well put together in this campaign which features casual, work wear and weekend outfits.
While we’re still drooling for spring to get here get inspired by Zinedine Zidane on how you can style Mango Man spring-summer 2015 collection.
#Zidaneformango spring summer 2015 features knitwear paired with trench coat, puffer jackets dressed with blazers for a smart casual look, navy blue suits with polka dot necktie, denim jacket smartened up with pants shirt & tie, bomber jackets teamed up with denim jeans & striped top, khaki safari jacket paired with a white shirt & cream trousers, polka dot shirt with suit, denim shirt worn with a tie, blazer & acid wash denim jeans for a smart casual look.
Share your thoughts on Mango Man spring summer 2015 collection
Photo credit: Mango.com
- How to Dress like Harvey Specter & Mike Ross: Suits
- Men's camouflage/military shirt & camel Peacoat
- Men’s Bright Multi Coloured Thin Striped tie & men’s grey overcoat
- Men's Turtleneck or roll neck with an unpatterned tweed blazer
- Men’s preppy style: Men’s spring summer 2014 trend
- Men’s embroidered kaftan shirt: Street Style
- Men’s leather jacket & suede Clavel men’s shoes
- Fluffy jumpers/sweaters for men this autumn-winter 2014: Whistles menswear collection
- V-neck t-shirts: men's fashion essentials for spring-summer wardrobe
- Men’s Smart casual outfit
- Men’s fashion accessories
- Tartan tie: Men’s Accessories
- Men’s Autumn-winter 2014 fashion trends
- London Collections: Men recap- Men’s autumn-winter 2015 trends