Men's burgundy blazer, white shirt & grey trousers
Stand out from the crowd in a burgundy blazer this season. This stylish blazer will brighten up your formal style and is also perfect for any occasion.
Solomon looks effortlessly slick in this skinny fit burgundy blazer which he teamed with a white crisp shirt, grey trousers, Ray Ban and black patent lace up shoes for a sharp smart look.
- When choosing an ox blood blazer we recommend buying a slim fit or tailored fit one for a contemporary and stylish silhouette.
- Although burgundy is a timeless colour it can be tricky to pull it off, so make sure you choose a shade of burgundy that will compliment your skin tone.
- A burgundy blazer can be worn with grey or black smart trousers although it can also look great when teamed with chinos or denim jeans for a dressed down look.
- Wine red blazer can be worn with black or dark brown brogues, loafers or patent shoes.
- Burgundy blazer can also be paired with knit wears, polo t shirts, and denim shirts, blue, grey, white or striped shirts.
Share your thoughts with us on how you would style a men’s burgundy blazer